To ensure a safe and harmonious environment for all our students, Rishikul Yogshala in Bali has certain rules and regulations that must be followed:
1. Respect for the environment: As a yoga school, we believe in the importance of connecting with nature and maintaining a clean and peaceful environment. Therefore, we ask that all students respect the natural surroundings and responsibly dispose of any waste. Additionally, we encourage students to conserve resources such as water and electricity.
2. Silence during classes: Meditation and Yoga are important practice for many of our students and requires a calm and quiet environment. We request that all students respect this by maintaining silence during meditation and yoga sessions, both inside and outside of the meditation hall.
3. Attendance: ARishikul Yogshala believes that regular attendance is essential for students to get the most out of their yoga teacher training course. Therefore, all students are expected to attend all classes and activities.
4. Punctuality: We request all students to be punctual for classes and workshops as a matter of respect for their fellow students and yoga instructors. Latecomers may be asked to wait outside the class until a suitable break in the session.
5. Respectful Behaviour: Our yoga school in Bali believes in the importance of treating others with kindness and respect and asks that all students adhere to this principle. This includes respecting teachers, fellow and other members of the community and avoiding any behavior that may be harmful or disruptive.
6. No alcohol or drugs: We have a strict policy against the consumption of alcohol or drugs within the premises, as they can negatively impact the practice and be disruptive to other students.
7. Modest dress: We ask that all students dress modestly to attend the classes during yoga teacher training courses. Comfortable yoga attire is essential for performing the various asanas.
8. No smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited at Rishikul Yogshala, as it can be harmful to the health of other students and staff members.
9. Digital Gadgets Usage: We request that all students limit their mobile phone usage within the campus to maintain a peaceful environment. This includes refraining from using phones during classes or meditation sessions.
10. Valuable belongings: We understand that students may bring valuable items with them to the yoga school, and we motivate them to take necessary precautions to secure their belongings. We cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen items, and encourage students to use lockers or other secure storage options when possible.
LocationMahagiri Panoramic Resort & Restaurant JL.Surya Indah, Desa Rendang, Kec. Rendang, Kabupaten Karangasem - Bali
"Need help finding the right course for you? Click here to speak with the Yoga Guru!"